Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Phone

Got a new phone! A Samsung Captivate, aka AT&T's version of the Samsung Galaxy S.



The 4" Super AMOLED is gorgeous. You really have to see it with your own eyes.

It also appears to be scratch resistant to some extent...



Ouch. Yeah, I don't think I'll be testing mine though...




Nice touch on the aluminum back.

I think it's the widest phone that I've used, but it's also one of the thinnest so it kinda works out and does fit in my pocket just fine.




One downside is the GPS is a bit flaky. This seems to be a common problem for both Captivate and Vibrant Galaxy S. I've seen a few work-arounds, but it doesn't always work well. Hopefully they'll fix it for good in a firmware update soon.



Anyway, it's my first Android... I'm liking it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment